AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIALGRADE 54 JET FUELRUSSIAN ORIGIN &The ORIGIN in other countries,Jet fuels, or turbine fuels, are one of the primary fuels for internal combustion engines worldwide and are the most widely available aviation fuel.
- jp54 :
AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIALGRADE 54 JET FUELRUSSIAN ORIGIN
Quantity: Minim um 100, 000BBLS, Maximum 20,000,000BBLS
CIF Price: $50GROSS / $46NET
FOB Price: $48GROSS / $44NET
Commission: $2 / $2
PAYMENT TERMS AND TRANSACTION PROCEDURES:
- Buyer issue LOI or ICPO
- 2. Seller Issues Contract Open for Amendments.
- Buyer Counters Sign And Seals The Contract And Sends Via E-Mail To Seller.
- Seller issue Proforma invoice and Partial POP documents to buyer via Seller Official email
address to Buyer official Email address on listed below
- Copy of License certificate
- Copy of Statement of Availability of the product.
- Copy of Proforma Invoice
- WITHIN 5 INTRRENATIONAL BANK WORKING DAYS FROM SPA SIGNED, BUYER ISSUE SWIFT IRREVOCABLE NON-TRANSFERABLE DLC (only by a 50 Prime World Bank TO SELLER BANK
- Seller issue Invitation letter and arrange invite the buyer to come and inspect the goods at port of loading (Optional if the Buyer decided to Come down but it can still be skip) and Seller 2%PB to buyers for Guarantee Monthly shipment and Commences and issue full POP and shipping documents Including (against shipment Documents (Q88, SGS report certificate, Bill of Lading), and also dip test report) to buyer/Bank.
- Ship arrives at port destination port and conduct inspection on the goods and Buyer release payment to seller bank after inspection at port 100% payable for each shipment within 3 banking days upon the cargo passed SGS and receipt of all the relevant payment documents.
- Commission to all Agents and Mandates as per signed IMFPA