|Ultra LOW SULFUR- DIESEL D2 - 500 PPM||492.68 KB||Download|
|Diesel Fuel Grades||363.01 KB||Download|
|Know the Sulfur Content of Your Diesel Fuel||253.86 KB||Download|
Diesel fuel in general is any liquid fuel used in diesel engines. The most common is a specific fractional distillate of petroleum fuel oil, but alternatives that are not derived from petroleum, such as biodiesel, biomass to liquid (BTL) or gas to liquid (GTL) diesel, are increasingly being developed and adopted. To distinguish these types, petroleum-derived diesel is increasingly called petrodiesel.Ultra-low-sulfur diesel (ULSD) is a standard for defining diesel fuel with substantially lowered sulfur contents. As of 2007, almost all diesel fuel available in the United States of America, Canada and Europe is the ULSD type.
In the UK, diesel fuel for on-road use is commonly abbreviated DERV, standing for Diesel Engined Road Vehicle, which carries a tax premium over equivalent fuel for non-road use (see Taxation).In Australia Diesel fuel is often known as 'distillate'.
B.C. Group Ltd. buy and sale Diesel D2 and ULSD. The origin could be Russian or American. We are a reseller of petroleum products and we sale our product to major company. Here you can find our procedure and products details.
PROCEDURES [Only for MAJOR or world renowned company]:
For the first trial shipment: [ATB]
For the contract:
Procedure, quantity and origin may change without notice
YOU ARE A DIESEL GAS or ULSD PROVIDER ? Contact us.
If you are a provider able to propose us diesel products, please contact us to send to the person in charge the following documents :
STANDARD FOB TRADING PROCEDURES
1. Buyer issue ICPO to seller.
2. Seller issues Draft Contract and Commercial Invoice for buyer to countersign upon acceptance of the terms and conditions.
3. Seller sends to buyer, Commitment to Supply and Product Availability in Storage Reservoir, Product Passport , Transneft Contract (to pump product from refinery to loading port), Certificate of Origin and Company Registration Certificate.
4. Buyer endorse the tank storage agreement (TSA) with the hired tank facilitator of the respective port tank farm nominated by buyer or seller. Buyer has right to nominate its own tank farm. Buyer pays the tank fee to the tank farm to enable seller Pump/Inject the product into the tank
5. Seller issue Dip-Test Authorization to buyer. And upon successful diptest conducted by buyer, then buyer will pay to seller through MT103 T/T wire transfer for the total product available and lift their product to their destination port.
6. Seller pays commission to seller side intermediaries involved in the transaction