AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIALGRADE JP - 54 JET FUEL RUSSIAN ORIGIN & Jet fuels, or turbine fuels, are one of the primary fuels for internal combustion engines worldwide and are the most widely available aviation fuel. “JP” stands for “jet propulsion” The classification jet fuel is applied to fuels meeting the required properties for use in jet engines and aircraft turbine engines.
- Smoke point :
We have reliable end seller who has ready JP54, D2, M100 ready in Vessel/Tanker to be delivered into Buyer Vessel/Tanker in Rotterdam from Primorsk Russian port. we only welcome serious and genuine buyers or buyer mandate to contact us for pricing & Procedure via - JP54.1@LIST.RU
Jet Fuel ( JP54 ) / Jet A1 / ATSTHESE TRANSACTION PROCEDURE ARE NON NEGOTIABLE
- - NO UPFRONT FEES OR ADVANCES OF ANY KIND ARE ASKED BY OUR COMPANY IN ANY FORM .
- - NO HIKE IN PRICES OR KICK BACKS IN ANY OFFERS
- - PB CANNOT BE ASKED UPFRONT WITHOUT NON OPERATIVE DLC
- - NO FCO FROM REFINERY WILL BE PRODUCED . BUYER HAS TO ISSUE ICPO AS SUCH ON LETTER HEAD .
- - NCND HAS TO BE SIGNED WITH SPA
- - ICPO HAS TO GIVEN TO SELLER / BUYER THROUGH OUR EMAIL.
Procedure 1 : Fixed Price .
- 1.Buyer issues ICPO to Seller, With Company profile, Banking coordinate for approval.
- 2. The Seller Issues Commercial invoice (CI) and MOU, Alongside NCNDA/IMFPA
- 3. Buyer signs and returns the CI to seller. The Seller provides following POP documents to Buyer
a. Storage Reservoir Receipt
b. Quality and Quantity Inspection Report, as per Russ Standard GOST R
c. Pre-injection Receipt
d. Commitment to Supply
e. Certificate of product conformity
- 4. Upon the receipt & verification of the above POP documents, Buyer lease tank that will be suitable and accepted by seller to inject the product, prior to the leasing of the tank, seller have to give approval to buyer before buyer proceed with the leasing of his appointed tank
- 5. Buyer provide verifiable Tank Storage Agreement (TSA,) Tank Storage Receipt (TSR) of his rented Shore tank at the Loading port to the seller with the injection permit.
- 6. After the receipt of Buyer’s rented Shore tank details & injection permit, the Seller will immediately commence the transportation and injection of the fuel to the buyer’s shore tank and issue to Buyer an act of transfer to fill, sign and return back to Seller with Letter of acceptance.
- 7. Buyer signs Act of Title Transfer and returns the same to Seller with letter of acceptance. The Seller issues the Dip Test Authorization (DTA) to enable buyer to Dip Test the product.
- 8. Upon the Buyer’s acceptance of the SGS result, the seller shall immediately submit the SGS inspection Report along with the full Proof of Product (POP).
- 9. The Buyer makes the full payment for the total quantity Via MT103, as per the Commercial Invoice “CI”.
- 10. The Seller confirms payment and submits to Buyer Title of Ownership and Buyer assumes Titleholder and Owner the Fuel.
Procedure 2 : NWE Platts Basis .Transaction Process
- 1. 1) Buyer confirms the offer and sends Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) with full banking information and a copy of their Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) for Rotterdam for capacity 1 million barrels and at least 4 days validity.
- 2. 2) The Seller will issue the Commercial Invoice (CI) with full Proof of Product (POP), including:
1. Proof of Ownership
2. Dip Test Authorization (DTA)
3. Tank Storage Receipt (TSR)
4. SGS Quality Report
3. The Buyer signs CI and returns. The Seller will issue the 12 month Sales and Purchase agreement (SPA)
4. The Buyer performs their Dip Test and confirms Q&Q. Upon confirmation the Buyer pays for the product via MT103.
5. The monthly lifts are then completed as per the terms and conditions of the SPA.